Thursday, February 10, 2011

Pope Came to Texas!

I got a week break from work just in time for the snowpocalypse....annnnnnd Stephanie's visit to Texas! It was a surprise she even made it considering her flight got canceled because of the THREAT of snow in Houston. That's right folks...she was leaving from Cleveland, connecting in Chicago and landing in Houston. Cleveland and Chicago were fine with their real snow and Houston said NO because of their impending threat of an inch of snow...bananas!

Anyhow she made it...we hung out...fabulous time had by all! I miss that friend when shes not here I tell ya!

When they arrived in Austin we went to check out the capitol building downtown. Super big. Super pretty. Steph really liked the huge pic of G.W. Bush and Riz liked Davy Crockett...I just liked the cannon outside...







On Sunday before the Super Bowl we went to the biggest outlet mall I have ever seen in. my. life. Seriously. Huge.



Just a glimpse...this is a Prime outlet and Tanger outlet connected and it is pure heaven.

I went back to Houston with the girls and hung out for a couple days and relaxed since I didn't have to work.

Tomorrow starts a 4 day in a row stretch and I will be work the next 6 out of 7 days...awesome...here I go to prepare...

No comments: