Monday, September 12, 2011

Let's Try This Again

Ok my friends we are gonna attempt to reactivate my little piece of the interweb again...

Since we've last talked I've finished up my time in Austin, TX and loved just about every second of it! It really is a fantastic city and let me tell you if it was closer to home and not like the surface of the sun in the summer I would would def consider moving there. That's the pretty awesome thing about this traveling deal is that we get to move to these awesome places no strings attached and potentially find an incredible place to live! Although I will say that I'm still banking on Columbus as my forever home...

Next on our list is this lovely little place...


Hartford Connecticut! My New England in the fall dream is coming true! We won't be there until Oct 10th so I prolly won't get as much of the fall as I had dreamed of but I still can't wait! We are already talking about planning trips to Vermont, NYC, Boston, and New Hampshire! So excited to get on the road again...and stop paying rent! Its been nice to be back in the bus for the summer so it will be hard to leave again but this is my dream man! The other super sucky thing is we have to work Christmas which is a huge downfall. I'm sure it will be a big sob fest for me on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day but I'm sure to survive!

This summer has been full of catching up with peeps, trips to do fun things, pool time, new friends, old friends, and fabulous times all around. The time has now come for my favorite time of year...FALL! Football, jeans, sweaters, pumpkins, boots, scarves, hoodies, candy corn, pumpkins, pumpkins, and PUMPKINS!

Also during my blogging absence two birthday have passed...



My dad and sister Hannah both had birthdays and I was so glad I was able to celebrate with them!

Well my friends I must start paying attention to this movie...its no chick flick and actually needs my undivided attention...I will promise to keep up more often for my many faithful readers out there!

No comments: