Sunday, October 9, 2011

I Made It!!

Well folks I have made it to my home for the next three months! It was a fantastic drive...perfect weather, only one gas/food/potty stop needed, and it only took 8 hours instead of the 10 hours I thought it would take! I couldn't have asked for better!

Our digs are pretty nice and I think we will be just fine living here for 3 months...I'll take some pics later this week and post them so all my faithful readers out there can see where I'll be shacking up for 3 months.

We did the official hospital drive by today and its smack in the middle of downtown Hartford...about 15 min without traffic so hopefully it's not too bad when we get started on night shift.

Sorry for the boring post but just thought I would let everyone know that I made it and I will update again once we start at the hospital!

Peace out kiddos!

No comments: