Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Going to the Chapel!

Well my sister's wedding has finally come and gone. I wish it happened every weekend because it was pretty perfect!

Longest day of my life though...I didn't realize how exhausting being a bridesmaid was!

My ma, sister, holly's friend and I all took pics on our digital camera but I think the photographers pics will be much better. Ours were a lil dark and sometimes blurry cuz we were always busy focusing on something else.

Take a look at what I got though! And again they are all out of order cuz I still don't know what I'm doing!

Pics at the hair salon...










Chowing down before she gets ready!




"Backstage" before the ceremony...spilling nailpolish, getting make-up done, hanging out, and seeing the flower girls and ring bearer!







Down the isle!







And a couple reception shots!










There are lots more so check-out my facebook or snapfish to see the rest! Hopefully I will get a CD of the professional ones cuz I'm sure they will be better!

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2592409&id=12405030&page=2

http://www2.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=1171505014/a=131360284_131360284/otsc=SHR/otsi=SALBlink/COBRAND_NAME=snapfish/

Hope you likey!

No comments: