Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Let It Be Known...

To everyone out there that knows me and might know me for years to come...

I would like to take this moment to make something VERY clear...

If I am ever injured and not able to make decisions for myself please remember this...

The second any doctor mentions the words trach, G-tube, PEG tube, neurologically devestated, life support, or ANYTHING along those lines please please please kick them in the face and tell them absolutely, positively, not ever in this life time going to happen.

I know I am a super fabulous person and the world would suck without me in your lives but God made us to breathe on our own from our mouth and nose and chew our food, swallow it, and digest it ourselves. I don't want holes that aren't supposed to be there...

I don't want to lay in a bed or sit in a chair not being able to move...

I don't want to wear diapers and have someone wipe my ass...

I don't want my food pureed and put through a tube in my stomach...

I don't want a trach hooked up to a vent where people have to suck out that junk I can't swallow...

I don't want a body to be alive while my brain is fried and I have no idea what's even going on...

I just don't want any of it...remember this people!!!

The End...now I sleep...and go do it all over again in 11 short hours...

1 comment:

Kate said...

Since I agree with you, I will make sure your wishes are carried out. I think a blog is practically a living will...