Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Back To The Bus...

So I'm all home and unpacked from Chicago

I can't wait to go back

It was such an awesome city and I want it to be my first travel assignment as a nurse!

Except it better not steal my phone again

Yes my lil chocolate is no longer

All my pics and texts and contacts are gone and I was completely devastated. Seriously I cried like a baby.

In the middle of the bar. Maybe it was the alcohol. But I really was upset.

Other then that our trip was amazing!

I will post pics and such tomorrow...

Since getting back my life has gone downhill...hank blew a hose and is at the doctor.

I have to go to the doctor myself at 9am...after I take my roommate to work so I can borrow her car...and after I meet Brandy somewhere to retrieve my wallet that has my insurance card in it.

And my phone battery died in the middle of my car crisis so I had to charge it in the tow truck with the AAA man...Brittany saved the day and rescued me!

I made Watson miss his walk...I hope he still likes me...he seemed to be ok with it while I was over there.

Man I hope tomorrow is a better day! Let's hope hanks doctor's appt is not expensive!

Nite kids!

P.S. If anyone hears any info about a car accident on Olentangy and King I wanna know about it...that car looked just terrible and I can't imagine anybody in that car lived and that my friends gives me heavy boots...

No comments: