Thursday, April 16, 2009

Sunshine Days...Everybody's Happy!

I sit here from my couch and look out on to my lovely parking lot and see how beautiful and sunny it is

I wish I had some reason to be outside today!

I suppose I could go to a lil coffee shop and sit outside and read or something

To bad I don't have a dog to play with outside.

Instead here I sit doing laundry, catching up on loads of TV I have missed, and watching Charli attack the glass patio door trying to get at an insect flying around outside. Quite amusing actually.

I will try to find a reason to enjoy the day...especially since I have to work the next 5...yes FIVE...days in a row and will see absolutely no sunshine.

I will try to update later...maybe with some pics from recent events in my life...

Peace out kids

No comments: