Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sometimes America Sucks...

So I woke up today and was just hanging out before my sister got here and decided to catch up on some of my DVR'ed shows. I decided to watch an episode of Primetime's version of What Would You Do and proceeded to bawl my eyes out.

One part of the show had a well dressed woman walk down the street and collapse to see how many people would help her...everyone helped her...

Then they did it with a scruffy homeless looking man and it took an average of 3 minutes for someone to help him...

Then they had the guy hold a beer can and even more people just walked by...except this one lady...Linda Hamilton...she tried so hard to help this man and just made me sob...

Watch the video...you can skip the part about the woman...its boring...everyone helps...but watch the rest and see if you cry like me!

I can't figure out how to post it directly here so here's the link...WATCH IT!! http://abcnews.go.com/video/playerIndex?id=7053177

No comments: