Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Music Time

It's been awhile and some of these songs may be considered old or even really old but they just keep popping up on my iPod and I have a new found love for them!



I wish she had a real video out for this already...I don't know why I love a Miley Cyrus song but I do!!



I am AWESOME at belting out these lyrics!



Usually not one for religious music but I like singing along to this song while driving too!



I heard this on some TV show and forgot it existed...I love love love this song! Sad cuz I know a lot of my friends including me have been talking about how much we miss college...and this song pretty much sums that up!

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Annie A said...

I am so behind on my heather right now. But I have internet in my apartment so I'm going to spend this evening catching up. I will also be reactivating Shards of Gray so that everyone can stay up on what i'm doing in life and in cleveland. also if you want to hang out in real life i'm in cbus for a few more days.