Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Sob Fest!

So one of my all time favorite shows in the world has finally restarted!

Biggest Loser Pictures, Images and Photos

I have just been crying on an off the whole show!

Here are my faves so far...



She is the one just making me (and surprisingly Jillian) sob...the fact that she has had all that tragedy in her life at one time and is still so uplifting and able to go on is just inspiring!



Coach Mo is just adorable...I hope he doesn't have to go back to the hospital!



Rebecca almost reminds me of me...I'm not quite as big as her but I feel like I can relate her to a bit...



And of course I like Daniel! He was one of my faves from last season and I'm excited he's back!

I like some others on the show...like the guy from Columbus, and Rebeccas partner on the pink team but those 4 up there are the ones I'm gonna be rooting for!

I sure hope that other girl that went to the hospital is ok and able to come back soon!

I can't wait to see how this season goes! I am sad that Max isn't on...I was really hoping he would be!

No comments: