Tuesday, September 29, 2009

My Weekend Home...

So this past weekend I finally went home to hang out with the fam...

Got to go to happy hour...

Take a shot with my ma...

Watch the Bucks win...

Check out the bar scene in Massillon...

Shop with ma...

See Grandma, Aunt Susan and cousin Kara...

Hang out with Tim after he called off work for me...

Meet my new nephew Caddie...

Steal groceries from the fridge...

NOT fight with my dad...

All in all it was a fabulous trip...check out few pics I took on my phone...



This is my sisters new pup Caddie....He's a Shih-Poo and most adorable!!


I bought Charli a present since she was alone all weekend....she LOVES her new scratcher!


I bought this cutsie lil wrought iron piece from Marshalls! I love it!


This is a lovely vase that matches the wrought iron piece above the couch...my dad broke the vase about a half hour after I bought it so I had to go all the way back to Marshalls to exchange it!

I think my purchases are lovely and are just helping my apt to come along even more!

Work the next three night is NOT gonna be fun!

No comments: