Friday, October 8, 2010

Fill In The Blank Friday!!

1. The first thing I do in the morning to start my day is welll I'm a night shifter so my days don't normally start in the morning...I usually get up and sit around and eat and stuff before I actually get ready for work...

2. Today I wish I was going on another Cali adventure but it's my first weekend to work here :(

3. If I had an extra $100 in my bank account today I'd transfer it to my savings account...I need to build that back up after my road trip!

4. Tomorrow I get to sleep all day and go back to work tomorrow night!

5. Two things that don't go together are warm weather and the Fall...This California Fall is weirding me out!

6. Something I can never pass up at the grocery store is the frozen food aisles...I'm a sucker for frozen pizza...hence the reason I weigh what I do!

7. The last time I tried something new was almost a month ago when I decided to drive across the country and become a travel nurse! Craziest thing I've done!

No comments: