Saturday, October 16, 2010

Fill In The Blank Friday...again already?!?!

Holy crap I haven't posted on this thing in a week!?! It feels like just yesterday I answered some Friday questions! Here we go again!

1. Blogging is a fun way to keep track of people and see a peek into other people's worlds...my mama likes to read mine to see what I'm up to on my adventures...


2. A current fashion trend I wish I was brave enough to wear is maybe sweater dresses with leggings and boots?? Or is that so last fall??? Regardless it seems so comfy and fall like and my body just doesn't agree with it...


3. My greatest accomplishment in life thus far is thus far I think it would be going back to school for nursing and jumping out of my comfort zone into the world of travel nursing...nothing super fantastic but it's an accomplishment for me nonetheless!


4. If I had to choose between a mountain or a beach vacation I'd choose right now I'd say mountain...I still think about going back to Salt Lake City after driving through it and not getting to stop...it looks amazing!


5. A talent I wish I had is running...I want so badly to be good at it and like it and wake up on crisp fall mornings and go out for a long run before my day starts...ok maybe just do that last part like once but I really would like to be a good runner...or more athletic in general


6. A talent I do have is man I dunno...it's almost 3am and I can't think of a single talent I have...wow...well I can sing really well when I'm in the car or shower! Does that count?!?!


7. This week is is almost over and will end with a trip to San Fran to visit the OSU bar...and thanks goodness it's almost over cuz I'm Vegas bound next weekend!! WOOOO!!!

No comments: