Monday, March 28, 2011

Happy Happy Birthday!!!



I prolly should have written this earlier today but I've been trying to get my life in order so I can hang out in Texas a little longer...

Today is the birthday of hands down one of the most fabulous people in my life! The one and only bthompchomp aka Britt Thompson!

I got the most fantastic phone call from her last night after her celebration. She reminded me multiple times that she is in fact 27 and I will be following in that path in a few short months. I am so glad she was able to get out and celebrate cuz let me tell you if anyone in the world deserves a good celebration right now...its her!

We have been friends since the days of Perry Township and her little green geo and I don't see it ending anytime soon. The pic above was taken at my going away party before California and now even living in Texas we are still talking, tweeting, texting, you know the usual :) She makes me laugh all the live long day, is one of the smartest and wittiest people I know, and is going to change so many lives with her future...I have no doubt!

Happy Birthday B! I hope 2011 will take a turn for the better and give you the 27th year you deserve!!

1 comment:

Britt said...

Awh I just caught up with your blog post!! Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!! I miss you!