Friday, March 25, 2011

St Patty's Day Austin Style!

Well kids my fave holiday has come and gone yet again and let me tell you...Austin did not disappoint! It was a very successful day and let me just tell you that I got about 70 people to wear my shamrock mask...including the police chief of Austin!!

Here are some of my fave pics...







Annnnd here are some of my fave shamrock pics!


The greatest cab driver in all of Austin! Joe!!


Police Chief of Austin!! This was my best one to date!


My sister Holly's personal fave...


This guy had a shamrock mask too!! Him and his wife were fun times at the bar!


Bagpipe player!


Platypus??


Lovin the green mustache!

There are tons more that you can check out here if you want!

Thank goodness Austin didn't disappoint when it came to my favorite day of the year! I guess I could get used to this city!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Yeah!!! Loves it loves it loves it! Looks like you are having lots of fun in Texas. Miss you!
Courtney