Sunday, March 6, 2011

It's Almost Hereeeee!!!!



Anyone who knows me knows my obsession with St. Patrick's Day...and if you don't know me just take a looksie back at this post and you will soon realize how amazing I think this day is! Why St. Patrick's Day is Fabulous!

This year will be quite different as I will be spending the best day of the year in lovely Austin Texas. It's also the weekend of South by Southwest, a HUGE music festival downtown. I won't be with my favorite people ever...the people that don't judge me when I make everyone in the bar wear this...



Or when I want to start my day when the sun comes up...or when I bring along everything green that I own and end up a bit like this...



My fabulous Columbus people understand all that about me and join in most of the time! Will Austin do the same??? Will I find fabulous people to hang out with??? Will they be as amazing as these people...






I HOPE SO!!!

No comments: