Monday, July 6, 2009

Independance Day 2K9

Well my friends this 4th of July weekend was spectacular!

All the way from an early pool day Friday with Pope, Courtney, Annie and special appearances by Shaffe, Kloss and Wendy to seeing The Proposal tonight!!

I just put over 200 pics on my computer and plan to post them to Facebook tomorrow...

And put some of my faves on here!

For now let me give you the July 4th 2009 Top 10 List we came up with this morning at Bob Evans...

1. Floating Beer Pong
2. Playing with the water gun...namely shooting beer cans with it
3. Our slam ass view of the Red White and Boom fireworks
4. The apt turned club party we crashed where we stole jello shots and beer
5. Playing Bombs Over Baghdad...the drinking game we made up and will market
6. Redbull and Vodka shots that only Courtney got to enjoy
7. Watching the Degrassi marathon
8. Getting sunburnt when laying out on a cloudy day starting at 9:30 am so we were sure to get chairs at the pool!
9. Ordering pizza and having it delivered straight to the pool
10. Our "America" playlists on our iPods...specifically listening to "Courtesy of the Red White and Blue" over and over again...

It was definitely one of the best weekends I've had in a loooong time and I'm glad I got to host Independance Day 2k9 here at Runaway Bay...

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!
God Bless America Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: