Sunday, July 12, 2009

Quick Life Update....

Well kids in a about 16 hours I will be the proud renter of my very own one bedroom abode!

I am super excited!!

Not about the moving part but about having my own lil place!

This place is on the third floor...

That's a lot of stairs to move stuff up...

Good thing I have nice friends to help me!

In other news...my sister is leaving Syria probably as we type this...

She made it through her mission trip and should be landing for her layover in London sometime tonight!

YAY!!

The week could possible be the best week I've had in a long time!

Moving tomorrow
Harry Potter tuesday
Put-in-bay Fri-Sun!!

Last but not least...

Take a looksie at this vid...

It shows my lovely piano player talking about his music...you can kind of hear his song in the background

I love his music!!



Enjoy!

No comments: