Saturday, July 25, 2009

Yummy in my Tummy!

So last night I headed out with Kaylan to this fine festival...

Jazz & Rib Fest Pictures, Images and Photos

DELICIOUS!!!

I love me some sweet corn on the cob....rib samplers...fried things on sticks...AWESOME people watching...meeting some new peeps to hang out with...great weather...good music...

All around a completely fabulous time...

Only downfall...

I missed Annie's Christmas in July party...I was all scheduled to go and then alcohol got the best of me and I couldn't get back to my car that was parked in the middle of no where...I feel terrible...

Come September my friends and I will all be separated again...even internationally separated! We won't get to see each other nearly as much as we want to...

Stupid growing up!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Aww Heather...You'll just have to come to Germany! We wont have a pool, but we will have good beer and hot tall, blonde men for you.. :)