Sunday, August 16, 2009

Amazing Weekend!

Well my amazing weekend has sadly come to an end...

I have shipped my family back to Canton, cleaned my apt, washed my sheets, moisturized my almost burnt self, and parked my ass on the couch!

My mom, aunt, sister, and cousin came to visit my lil abode this weekend and we had a STELLAR time!

Fave parts?

Culture shock at Level eating dinner with the fam
Walking with my mama in her first ever 5K!
Spending the WHOLE day Saturday shopping at Easton
FABULOUS weather on Sunday for a pool day/BBQ
Charli being a maniac and entertaining everyone
My mom's "accent"
Leftover food in my fridge!
Introducing my cousin to the wonders of Jeni's ice cream

All in all it was one of the best weekends of the summer by far! I think I have pretty much the best family ever and am SO happy they came to see my place!

As much as I love and miss them...I'm glad to have my apt back to myself and sleep in my own bed tonight on nice clean sheets!

No comments: