Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Successful Night!

So Britt and I played Martha Stewart and Julia Child tonight...

All in all successful night I'd say!

Britt came across this blog and we decided to try out two of her delish recipes....

An amazing Steak Sammie...



And some delish "crash hot potatoes"...



Here's a little how our cooking went...

First we smashed up the taters and threw em in the oven to bake...



Then we cooked up the steak...



Buttered up the buns...I have never used so much butter in one meal btw...



Here was the final product!





The potatoes were completely amazing! The steak sammie may have had to much Worcestershire sauce but was still pretty tasty!

Definitely a mans meal! It was really heavy and filling!

After dinner Britt even helped me hang up the mirror she got me! Look how awesome it makes my fireplace...hell even my whole apt look!



I know its a dark pic...maybe I'll try to take another one tomorrow but I totally LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!

Unfortunately Charli was not a fan of Watson and had to spend the evening in my room but other then that it was quite the fabulous night!

1 comment:

Britt said...

oohhh look how pretty with the candles!!!