Friday, August 7, 2009

Road Ragin!

Dude I had to drive from my apt to Polaris to Hilliard and back to my apt.

Let me tell you how much I hated it...

Things I hate the most:

People that sit up at the ATM and seem to organize their entire wallet even though there is a huge line behind them...PULL UP AND DO IT LATER!!

People that pull out in front of you and then proceed to go 30 in a 45...IF YOUR GOING TO PULL OUT IN FRONT OF ME THEN GOOOOOO FAST!!

People that don't let you merge onto the highway....HELLO SHARE THE SPACE AND LET ME IN!!

People that drive forever with their turn signal on...DO YOU KNOW HEAR THE TICKING IN THE CAR!! TURN YOUR CAR OR TURN OFF THE SIGNAL!!

Wow now that that is all out of my system I feel much better!

In other news I'm off to the fair tonight and can't wait to stuff my face with fried goodness!

Peace out kiddos!

No comments: