Sunday, August 30, 2009

Another New Edition!

My television finally has a new home!!!

Today I got my handywoman skills to work again and put together my brand spankin new TV stand...

When I ordered it online they called it a room divider but they had to have meant a room divider for a play house cuz I certainly don't know what kind of room this lil piece is gonna divide...

However I thought it was a perfect habitat for my lovely teevee!!

What do you think???



It has the perfect lil shelf for my cable box and DVD player and I'll need to find some other cute things to put on the other shelves...

I also found a cute lil basket to house all my DVDs!!

I love the way my lil home is coming together!!

Next up is finding someone to help me hang pics....Who's up for it?!?!

1 comment:

Kate said...

I will be your picture hanger!