Tuesday, October 13, 2009

More Decorating!

So today I got to make my apt even a lil more like home.

My lovely friend Katie-poo came over to lend her picture hanging expertise so I could FINALLY get my pictures hung up in the dining room!

Take a looksie!



I want to find a single sconce or something to put in between them just to add something to it but I love them! And I think I love having them in the dining room more then above the couch so people can look at them easier.

Then yesterday I met my friend Kelly for lunch and she brought me an awesome homemade fall wreath!

She decorated wreaths for her family and knew how much I LOVED fall so she made me one too! I so wish I had a super cute front door to hang it on but my lil ugly apt door will have to do. I bought some cute ribbon from Jo Ann's today to tie around it so I could hang it up.

I LOVE IT!! Thanks Kelly!!



I just love how my apt is feeling more and more like home every day!

Next step...conquer my fear and clean off my porch so I can decorate it as well!

No comments: