Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Stolen Pics

I'm a thief i'll admit it...

Hopefully I don't get in trouble for not copyrighting or something silly like that...

People just find cooler pics then I do!

Brittany posted a pic of this cottage...



I can't wait to drive up to New England with her and Wat and find this gem of a place! It just looks like a lovely place to hang out in the Fall!

Britt also posted a link to an amazing new blog called Living Better Together (and if i could figure out the hyperlink thing I would get it to work but I can't!)

This girl seems to love fall as much if not more than I do!

Look at these awesome pics she has!


Her patio is so adorable! I need to get mine cleaned up ASAP and decorate it for the Fall! I think that will be my task for Friday and Monday!



I love these decorated punkins! I want to throw that pile of flamed ones into my fireplace and snuggle up on the couch!


Britt already decorated a white pumpkin this year which was adorable! I want to steal her idea and combine it with this one to put on my patio!


Lastly I want to find a place in the world where it is Fall alllllll year round so my front porch can look like this allllll the time! If places have summer all year why can't places have Fall too????

I wish I would have discovered all this inspiration at the beginning of my 6 night off stretch instead of the end!

Good thing the pumpkin show is quickly approaching and during that weekend I have another good stretch off to get to decorating!!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I DO love fall! Ha! So funny to see this post.. thanks for the shout out :) Love your blog!