Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Pumpkin Show!

So this past weekend was the 103rd annual Circleville Pumpkin Show!

The only day I was able to go was Friday and of course it was rainy and yucky out...

Luckily my fabo friend Missy sucked it up and went on down to the country with me to checked all that is the Cicleville Pumpkin show!

We didn't get as many pics as I normally would cuz it was cold and rainy and yucky but check out the ones we did get!



The delishly huge pumpkin pie and list of ingredients at the famous Lindsey's Bakery...wonder what they do with it after the show...


Not sure who Buddy is but his pic was all over the show this year so he must be important...


Biggest punkin in the show!


Aside from the food the pumpkin tower is my fave! The postcard hangs on my fridge alllll year round!


Just look at what they can do with pumpkins!!

Despite the rain and cold it was still a fabulous time full of carnival games, cheesy prizes, t-shirts, pumpkin hot cocoa, pumpkin choc chip cookies, pumpkin pancakes, and AMAZING people watching! I wish I could have taken more pics!

Can't wait for next year!!

No comments: