Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Sad Day!

So I went to the grocery store today and was wandering around the aisles...

I got to the snack cake section and was incredibly saddened to see that these puppies were no longer on the shelf...

pumpkin delights Pictures, Images and Photos

If I would have known that the last time I went to the grocery store was the last time to buy these lovely treats I would have bought more than one box!

I can't believe they already have the Christmas cakes out and pumpkin is no longer!

ITS NOT EVEN HALLOWEEN YET!!!

This is not a happy girl typing this!

Little Debbie...if you happen to come across this blog please hear my plea to keep the pumpkin delights on the shelf through November...they can certainly share the spotlight with Christmas cakes!

That is all...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dearest Heather.

I am so sorry you are disappointed in the lack of your favorite fall treat. I will do my best next year to keep them on the shelves a little longer.

Sincerely Yours,

Little Debbie