Thursday, August 12, 2010

I Neeeeeed This Back!!



So I went on that lovely trail today with Christie and her dog Chloe for a little afternoon walk.

I told Christie that we should try to jog a little too and she agreed so we set off to jog around the little pond that was just around the bend...

LORDY I SUCK!!

I made it probably 3-5 minutes (I didn't have my watch on) before we stopped. I maybe could have made it another couple minutes if I pushed myself, but we thought Chloe was gonna jump into the pond so we both freaked out and stopped running.

What happened to 25 minutes???

I mean I know I've been a slacker and I will have to work back up but I don't even think I could have done half of that!

Now I just feel terrible about myself and need my iPod touch back so I can have British Susan get me back a running!

Blah

Peace out...

No comments: