Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Slacker McSlackerson!

While I have not been blogging, I have also NOT been running! Just slap this pin on me and tell me to get the heck off the couch!!


Christie has a fantastic running/walking/biking/rollerblading/get moving kinda trail right in her backyard that I have full free access to! Like literally right now I looked out the patio and saw some kids biking and skate boarding along that lovely path...

Why am I not running down that lovely path huh!??!

I feel so yucky because I haven't kept up with my running...oh and hey there goes some old lady walking down the path...I mean it's popular people!

My vow for the next couple days that I have off work is to get at least 3 good runs in. I have a total of 6 days off so that is completely doable...

Someone call or e-mail or facebook or something to make sure I am working on my goal!

Come on people help me out here!!!

1 comment:

Britt said...

i feel the exact same way! i miss our running so much!

i just don't have time until this qt is over but i'm definitely getting back to it.