Monday, August 9, 2010

I Promise to Get Better!

Wow I really do suck at this blogging thing lately! I don't know what is wrong with me this summer but I'm terrible!

Hopefully I will get better and start keeping up with this thing some more!

So what's been going on with me and my fabulous life??

First of all I got this...I talked about it before but here it is! And please note that this is just a pic of what the car looks like...it's not my actual car but it's exactly the same as what Hank Jr looks like!



I still really love him, although we have hit some bumps along our short time together already...his air conditioner went completely out and I had to spend buco bucks to fix it! It turns out that it is a known CR-V problem so I am not in the midst of working with Honda to get some kind of repayment for my troubles! We'll see how that works out...

In other news I'm all moved out of Runaway Bay and hanging out at Casa de Strayer with Christie! I have to say that it is going smashingly! I was quite nervous to live with someone again cuz we all know how much I LOVED living by myself but this is going fab! It's nice to live in an actual house with a driveway and backyard and everything...makes me really want one! BUT I do miss the Bay's pool quite a lot...makes me kinda sad sometimes...

In ravel nursing news I'm crossing my fingers that we are making some progress and MIGHT be heading here...



Fabulous San Diego, CA!! I don't want to get my hopes up yet but hopefully they will call today or tomorrow for an interview! IF it all works out I would be starting Sept 7th!

I've just been kind of going week to week at work with scheduling shifts and such...still so lucky to have an awesome boss that will let me do this!

That's most of the major things that have been going on in my fabulous life...I've been home to visit the fam in Canton a couple times and trying to hang out with my friends here as much as I can just in case I do leave soon!

I'm gonna try my bestest to update this little piece of internet way more often so everyone watch out for posts!

Off I go to get ready for work!

Peace kiddos!

No comments: