Monday, August 30, 2010

Life....Oh Life...

That was a song that we heard at a karaoke bar in Aachen during our European adventure...It was fun to sing along to...

And right now it's all I can think off....

It's really stressing me out that I don't know what is going on with my life after today. Tomorrow Erin and I fly out to Cali to get our nursing license taken care of. We will be out there for a grand total of 25 hours. After that our fingers are crossed that we get a job there!!

This weekend I went home to hang out with the fam just incase we have to up and leave at the drop of a hat. It was super nice to go home!

On Sat I got my hair did by my lovely middle sister at the fantastic family discount price! It's soooo nice to have my dark hair back! I missed it so much!

Sunday was spent getting Hannah all geared up for her first day of college! Holy crapola my youngest sister started college! Nuts!!

On Sunday we also got a sister tattoo! Holly had the idea awhile ago and we went through with it on Sunday before I left and Hannah started school. We got this puzzle piece...shaped similar to an H for our first names...


We just got a black outline of it. I got mine behind my ear where my hair covers it and Holly and Hannah got theirs in different spots on their feet. I love it! I'll show pics when Hannah get them posted online!

As for now I need to get my ass in gear and make sure everything is packed for tomorrow's quick trip out west!

Hopefully I'll update sooooon!

No comments: