Friday, September 3, 2010

Cali Baby!!

Well kids I didn't want to post much about my travel nursing stuff until it was more official...and it now IS!!

I'M MOVING TO CALIFORNIA!!!

Palo Alto CA to be exact...here's where it's located...



It's about 45 minutes from San Fran, 2 hours from Napa and right near San Francisco Bay! It seems like a lovely place and I have only heard good things about it!

Stanford University is located here and I will be working at Lucille Packard Children's Hospital which is associated with Stanford University Hospital systems. Look how pretty!



I'm excited, scared, sad, and happy allllll at the same time! Erin and I will be packing up our measly belongings that aren't in storage and making our cross country trek starting Sept 14th! We are making it into a 5 day trip and hoping to stop at some awesome places along the way.

Our job will be in the PICU and will start Sept 20th. This will make us finish our contract the week before Christmas so we can hopefully road trip it back to Ohio in time for Christmas with the fam!

We have a jam packed week and a half left in Columbus filled with 2 days of work, Canton time to see the family, going away party, hanging out with friends, packing, planning and gearing up for our new 3 month life!

I'll be sure to update as often as I can about my travels!

Peace out kids!

No comments: