Monday, September 27, 2010

Weekend in Cali!

So this weekend we ventured out a bit to explore the cool stuff around us!

Saturday we watched the OSU game at the OSU bar in Palo Alto...not very exciting especially since the score of the game was 73-20. The bar wasn't really what I expected but still fun nonetheless. We need to check out the San Fran OSU bar for a bigger game!

Today Erin and I got together with the other traveling girls and headed to Santa Cruz to the beach boardwalk to have some fun in the sun!



It was the PERFECT day for our outing! ANDDDD I got to put my feet in this....for the first time!



THE PACIFIC OCEAN!!! WOOOO!!! Toes in the water and toes in the sand baby!

We wandered up and down the boardwalk and scoped out the amusement park...




Took some scenic portraits...




Found some Sea Lions...





And hung out on the beach in the sun!



All in all it was a great first weekend in Cali...

Tomorrow starts our first days on the unit and I have to say I'm kind of freaking out inside but at least I have someone here with me to complain to and get through this with!

Wish me luck peeps!!

No comments: