Friday, September 10, 2010

Update!!


Well kids here we go...t-minus 4 days till the road trip of the century!!

This past weekend I went home to hang with the fam for a couple days before the big departure. It was a nice relaxing couple days complete with...

People watching with my ma at the Stark County Fair

Watching Charli the cat and Lily the cat annoy the crap out of each other

Lunch with Gma

Happy hour with Ma and two of my cousins

Lots of sister time

Hanging out with Tim and the cutest thing ever...baby Ella!

And of course I can't forget a ride on my dad's Harley! Scariest thing everrrr!!

Annnnd now I'm back in Columbus for a jam packed 4 days of OSU football watching, errand running, dinner with friends, packing, test taking, fax sending, contract signing, snack buying, worrying, party having, and bar hopping. It will be fabulous and sad and awesome and terrible allllll at the same time!

Sometimes I think I act like I'm leaving forever when in reality I will see most of these peeps again at Christmas. I gotta stop freaking outttt!!

This is gonna be the experience of a life time and I need to take advantage of it man!

That's all for now...

Peace out kids

No comments: