Wednesday, September 15, 2010

QUICK Update...like super quick!

Welp let me just start off by saying I am safe and sound in Iowa City, IA. A little piece of my car however is back on the side of highway 74 in Illinois.

Hank Jr is in having some minor surgery as I type this...it will set us back like 4 hours or so....hopefully we can make up some of it when we are driving down the long boring stretch of highway in Nebraska.

The piece that fell off only seems to be vital to my air conditioner and lucky for me it is covered under warranty by Midas where I had it fixed. My luck if I would have just kept driving the whole underside of my car would have been on the side of the highway!

We also turned on the teevee this morning to find that we have tornado warnings all through Iowa, Nebraska, and Wyoming! LORDY!

Well so far it could be worse, could be better....we will see what today holds for us!

All you people out there that pray need to keep us in your prayers PLEASE!!!

No comments: