Thursday, May 6, 2010

I'm A Runner!!



Ladies and Gents according to my nice British running coach I can now consider myself a runner!

I ran for 20 minutes today! She said that since I did that much time without interruption I can call myself a runner...

I will admit I walked up some of the steep inclines and and randomly walked for about 15 seconds at one point but still something around 18 min is impressive for me!

I was dying by the end and I have no idea how fast I actually ran but I don't care...I DID IT!!!

I just can't rave about this program enough...If it can work for B and I (no offense B) it can work for just about anyone! I would have never thought we would be to a point where we are running for 20 minutes at a time!!

Next week its back to a couple 8 and 5 min run so we will see if I can work up some speed...

Until then I'm off to pack for Texas to see one of the faves for the weekend!!

No comments: