Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Running Update...


So my running today was not quite this big of a fail but it surely was not my best run at all...

I tried my 25 minute run at Lane Rd. park this afternoon. I made it through 15 minutes and then had to walk for 1 min and 20 seconds. To be honest I didn't consciously stop running it's like my body just quit...I don't know what's wrong with me but damn is it frustrating!

B. Thomp made me feel a bit better afterwards by telling me I'm in fact not a failure. I still ran 15 solid minutes! She told me to try switching up my running stop which is some solid advice that I am definitely going to try on Thursday's run!

In the meantime I am going to rest up by watching DVR and working tomorrow night!

Peace out Kids!

2 comments:

Britt said...

omg i laughed so hard at that picture! could you imagine if that happened to us!

Heather said...

I would never run again if i got attacked like that!