Wednesday, May 26, 2010

My New Faves!

Let me just rave about two new beauty products that I have been using...numero uno is this beauty...

This eye make up remover is the best best best I have EVER used! I love the fact that it is a lotion instead of an oily liquid. I just dab a bit on a cotton ball, rub into my eyes and badda boom everything is gone and my eyes are nice and hydrated. It's simply lovely!

This Olay Clarify and Cleanse has become my new daily face wash. I use it in conjunction with Olay daily moisturizer. My face has started randomly breaking out (prolly due to stress and masks at work and all that fun stuff). This gem of a product has given me a noticeable difference in my skin and it doesn't dry it out like some blemish fighting products do! I just love it!

1 comment:

Britt said...

oohh i need a good eye makeup remover! i'm going to try this one, thanks for the review!