Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The Universe Loved Me Yesterday...Kind Of...

Sooooooo yesterday upon walking into work I was greeted with the most fabulous surprise EVER!

I WON THE LOTTERY!!!

At work we play the pick 3 numbers...you tell the unit secretary the number you want to play...pay her each month (25 cent per day)...and she checks the numbers in the afternoon and evening against the real pick 3 lottery and if someone's number comes up...they win!

We have about 27 people that are currently in the lottery and we hadn't had a winner in awhile so I won 581 buck-a-roos!!!

Remember that plane ticket I had to buy to get out of Texas???? PAID FOR BABY!!!

Not exactly what I would have liked to spend most of my winnings on but hey now it's paid for!

So I thought the universe loved me....until I got my patient assignment...and then at 1am when my patient went down the crapper and I proceeded to run my arse off and not get to leave work till 9am I knew the universe was laughing in my face...

Thanks universe...

But thanks even more pick 3 lotto!! I'm still a happy happy girl...just with really tired legs...

No comments: