Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Back to the Grind...

Well sadly my trip to Canton is over...

It was a much needed trip and I'm so glad I went!

My poor ma is still hobbling around like an old lady but she's getting better and better every day! Too bad she now has a wicked cold on top of her lousy knee!

I already can't wait to go back for Christmas!

I also got to hang out with my sister quite a bit...I went over and saw there decorated house and tree...and my lil nephew Caddie...



I need to start taking pics with my camera instead of my phone cuz these pics don't do justice to how cute this pup is!

I also got to see a super cute lil baby! My friend Tim's new daughter Ella has arrived and could not be cuter! She's just under a month old and such a good lil baby...Sadly I have no pics of her but don't worry...next time I go back I'll make sure to snag some!

All in all it was a fantastic trip...I feel like I didn't do as much for my mom as I should have...

It was good to hang out with the fam and old friends though!

Can't wait to go back!

No comments: