Monday, December 21, 2009

Slacker McSlackerson!

Wow I'm a slacker!

I've been quite busy lately with work and Christmasy kinda things...

I know I said I would repost some pics of my Christmas decorating but lets just say that nothing else really got done....EXCEPT...

Kaylan got me a sprig of mistletoe!! I so wanted one and she put it along with my Christmas gift!

LOVED IT!

Last Monday at this time I was hanging out at the PICU Christmas party having a grand old time with my work peeps...I'll show you a couple of the tame photogs...







It got pretty crazy but was just what I needed after working my life away in November!

Tomorrow is the day I head back to Canton to hang out with the fam for Christmas!

I am really excited for Christmas this year for some reason. I know it's not going to be a big Christmas but I just love being home and I love buying gifts for people and watching them open them!

I bought a lot of gifts this year whos proceeds helped charity. I hope people appreciate this!

I know this was a shot stubby post but I'm in the middle of watching Julie and Julia and finishing up my present wrapping!

Hope everyone is having a completely FABULOUS holiday season so far!

No comments: