Monday, December 28, 2009

Rant

Dear Columbus Drivers,

This winter when you are cleaning off your cars in the morning please think about the people that will be following you on the highway...or any road for that matter.

When you leave all that snow on your trunk, roof, and dangerously on your back window, it doesn't stay there during your whole trip. It ends up on my car as your driving down the highway!

I know you all think that your rear window defroster will take that snow right off but when it bitterly cold outside and your late for work and didn't let your car warm up all that snow ends up on my windshield.

I don't like feeling like I'm driving through a snow storm when it's not even snowing out. Especially when I'm exhausted after working allllllll night long!

Please take the extra three minutes to swipe off your forgotten areas like the roof, trunk and back window.

Thank you in advance!

Your Columbus Neighbor and Tired Nurse at 7am,
Heather

2 comments:

Britt said...

well i don't take the highway but i did drive a giant snowball to work this morning. i cleared a hole in my front and back windshield for viewing purposes and hit the open road.

sorry!

Heather said...

I knew I never really liked you...