Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas in Review...

Well again I've been a slacker of a blogger lately...

Christmas as come and gone and as usual it was quite a success. I truly looooove hanging out with my family!

On Dad's side there were 2 lil babies I got to play with and on mom's side it is just packed full of loud peeps that are amazing to be around. I also played LCR for the first time with them.

For those of you that don't know LCR is a dice game standing for Left Right Center...sooooo easy to play and sooooo fun! Next time youre having a get together (with a decent amount of peeps) tell them all to bring some quarters and bust out this game! Seriously so fun!

My sisters loved their gifts that supported the Water for Christmas campaign so I was really happy about that!

Hannah got me this awesome wine glass that was devoted to breast cancer awareness along with a cookie cutter...loved it! And Holly came through again with some super fabulous OPI nail polish! Ma got me some much needed scrub pants and tops and pops pulled through with my AAA renewal....its sad the things I get excited about now!

I was super sad to come back to the Bus to go to work but so far I have survived!

Hope your Christmas's were as fabulous as mine!

No comments: