Thursday, January 7, 2010

Driving in a Winter Wonderland


Holy smokes Winter has arrived in Columbus!
(Let me just put it out there that this is not my pic...I did not risk my life to take a pic while driving in the snow!)

Let the crazy driving begin!!

My good friend Britt has already let her feelings be known about the topic and I could not agree with her more!

Learning to drive in Canton, OH with my dad has prepared me well for driving in the snow. Other people in Columbus need to spend some quality winter driving time somewhere north of 270.

Glad I got my errands done earlier today and can hunker down in my lovely lil abode until tomorrow night when I have to venture out for work...Hopefully the crazy drivers will be locked in their own apt for the weekend by the time I leave!

No comments: