Sunday, January 3, 2010

Welcome to my Life 2010!

Well right after Christmas I started a 4 day work stretch so I could have off for NYE and a couple days after...

My fab friend Stephanie turned the big 2-6 on the 30th and my other fabbo friend Courtney was home on a visit from Germany so us and a couple other peeps were gonna hang out for a few days...Courtney's dad was amazing and used some of his hotel points to get us a slam ass room at the Marriott downtown for 2 nights!

It was soooo nice to be close to the bars and not have to worry about cleaning up after people leave and all that stuff!

Steph's birthday and NYE was full of watching and talking about the Jersey Shore, drinking martinis, getting dressed up, drinking cheap champagne, fist pumping at the bar, showing a Canadian the joys of Panera, free hotel breakfast, peeing behind a dumpster in the cold, shots of "green", joking about losing organs and just loving the fact that we were in the same place at the same time!

There was no kiss at midnight, but that doesn't mean it wasn't a good time!

Of course my camera died so maybe I'll post a couple pics once my friends get them up!

Hope everyone else had a super fab NYE!!

No comments: