Friday, January 22, 2010

Oh Haiti My Heart Breaks...


Ryan Seacrest posted this pic on his Twitter this morning.

It makes me smile and breaks my heart at the same time.

I'm so glad they are able to find people alive, but at the same time these people are coming out of the rubble with no place to go, not enough medical supplies to treat them, not knowing where their family and friends are, and just facing a huge uncertainty of what is to come.

I wish there was more that I could do.

If I didn't have to work tonight I would totally watch this and call in to donate some more dollars...

If you haven't given yet there are plenty of organizations to chose from...either watch the telethon or go here and pick the organization you feel passionate about and give to them. Any amount. Seriously. $1...$10...$100...whatever you can give would help!

No comments: