Monday, January 18, 2010

Miss Independent...

I've always considered myself a pretty independent person...

I live by myself...pay my rent and utilities...have a super good job...pay my car insurance and gas...buy my groceries and other things I need to live...clean my lovely apt...take care of my cat...you know the usual...

Well I'm beginning to realize that I am still very much connected to my parents in a lot of ways...I'm on a family share plan with my cell phone that probably 10 out of 12 months of the year my mother pays....my papa still makes my car payment...my mama does my taxes and is the one that keeps all of my student loan files in order (granted I pay the actual loans)...and I still call them pretty much every single day to make sure they are still alive and ask them all my random life questions...

Like even tonight I talked to my dad for a good half hour cuz my vacuum is shaking and sounds like its about to take off into outer space everytime I try to us it. Instead of troubleshooting it myself I make my dad walk me through everything...

Just like my friend Britt I am starting to have a life crisis...

When I started nursing I heard about travel nursing and knew I wanted to do it...now that the time is quickly approaching where I have to make the decision I'm totally freaking out...

Could I really move away from my family?
Start a new job?
In a new city?
With new people?
And new doctors?
All by myself?
Even more independent?

I have a lot to research and think about and it makes my brain hurt...

I'm putting it off till after Vegas for now...

No comments: