Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas Music!!

Well I love me some Christmas music and I think it's about time I share with the world...cuz I know the whole wide world reads this...some of my all time fave songs!

Enjoy!


Let me just tell you that I have no recollection of this video...and to think I was (and possibly still am) obsessed with these fellas!


Carrie Underwood also does a rockin version of this song but the Kristen Chenoweth version has a special place in my heart and I belt it out in my car all December long!


Who doesn't love this song...I mean really??


His voice makes me smile!


Love Charlie Brown Christmas and A Fine Frenzy does a FABULOUS version of that song!

Those are probably 5 of my top faves...

I do love Carol of the Bells but I couldn't find a video I liked of it so just imagine it! :)

And lets face it my iTunes Christmas playlist has lot-o-songs...it was tough to pick out 5!

Happy Christmas everyone!!

No comments: