Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Some More Decorations!

So on my trip home I got some more decorations for my apt!

I got some ornaments for the tree...stuff for my dining room table...and some lights for outside!

My camera is dead so I took some pics with my phone...they aren't as good so I'll take some more once I get my lights up!

Today I think I would get blown away by the wind if I tried to hang up lights outside!

Charli is having a hayday trying to attack the leaves from inside the sliding glass door...




She just jumps almost to the top of the door to try and get the leaves! So cute!

On to the decorations though!

Here are the plates and centerpiece for my table...




Some more Christmas ornaments...






And a couple things for my TV stand...




As I post these pics I realize how dark they are...I will charge up the cam and get some good ones for everyone to see!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

I love love love them! I think Charli needs an ugly Christmas sweater though.