Thursday, December 10, 2009

Happy Birthday!

Today celebrates the birthday of, without a doubt, the most fabulous, fantastic, completely amazing woman I know...

MY MAMA!!

She truly is my favorite person in the world and I can't imagine life without her...

I mean what other mom would take shots with you at your graduation from nursing school???




She works so hard in life and made growing up pretty freakin awesome even if it meant sacrificing things for herself...including her sanity sometimes!

I so wish that I could give her everything she wants and deserves but unfortunately I haven't found that money tree yet!

I have a feeling she knows how much I love her but I just have to put it out in the universe to make sure.

Ma, I hope you have the best birthday ever (although nothing can top the surprise party from last year!)

Can't wait to come back home to see you!

No comments: